- In mountainous region it is necessary to move in a column, one by one, choosing the safest way.
- Separation of the group is not recommended.
- The pace of the group’s movements must be consistent with the level of participants’ preparation, the conditions of the terrain and weather. It is recommended to stop for 10-15 minutes every 45-50 minutes.
- Avoid rocky areas on your way. Remember that it is possible to climb even simple rocks without a rope, but it is usually impossible to descend without it.
- Do not stray off the path going straight as you can step on the snow slope and get into an avalanche.
- It is not recommended to move in thick fog and in the dark, as you can lose orientation and fall from the snow eaves.
- Do not climb up or descend through narrow crevices as there is possibility of landslides or avalanches.
- While climbing up a steep slope use tracking sticks.
- If you start feeling unwell, tell the members of your group about your state immediately.
- If you happen to be in a situation you can’t cope with by yourself, call the mountain rescue service urgently at 094 92 28 112 or at 112, and briefly inform what happened, where and when. Prepare for night in advance: at least an hour before it is getting dark.
- When choosing a place to sleep, remember that you can not pitch the tents near steep slopes, under rocks or lonely trees, on the cliffs or near mountain streams.
– to get acquainted with the weather forecast for the next few days (if weather conditions are unfavorable, you should cancel the journey);
– to inform the search and rescue agency, which is responsible for the territory of the route, about the time of beginning of the journey and approximate time of the return of the group;
– to have appropriate tourist clothes and equipment (according to the season and weather conditions), and also a first-aid kit.
– After reaching Mount Pip Ivan Chornohirsky, you should adhere to the relevant rules, do not set fire and use it for light in the adjacent area.
1 thought on “Visiting Rules”
Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos.
I would like to peer extra posts like this .